Do I have mental health issues or am I overreacting?

As an AI language model, I’m not equipped to diagnose or assess individual mental health conditions. Determining whether you have mental health issues or if you’re overreacting requires a comprehensive evaluation by a qualified mental health professional, such as a psychologist, psychiatrist, or counselor.

If you are experiencing emotional or psychological distress, it’s essential to seek help and support. You can start by talking to someone you trust, such as a friend or family member. Consider reaching out to a mental health professional who can provide a proper assessment and guidance based on your specific experiences and concerns.

Read More

It’s important to remember that seeking help for mental health concerns is not a sign of weakness but a courageous step towards improving your well-being. If you’re unsure where to start, many countries have mental health helplines and resources available that you can access anonymously to discuss your feelings and get direction on the next steps to take

Related posts

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *